I used a mixture of MiracleGro and SuperSoil for the potting soil. Nothing too fancy. The upside down planter was another Handy Trends© planter, this time a strawberry one.
It has nine holes around the bag to place the strawberry plants in, I only had six strawberry plants to put in it but I figure that just leaves them a little more room to grow. =) Like the tomato plants, they were very easy to put through the holes.
One thing I didn’t like about these generic planters was that they couldn’t stand up by themselves. I solved this by putting in a 2 inch layer of potting soil. Still, they definitely aren’t as good as the Topsy Turvy planters.
And here’s the final version hanging on the wall!
- Strawberry Muffins – Mmmmm…Delish! « Like A Warm Cup of Coffee
- Downtown planters and hanging baskets add color to Downtown landscape « Downtown Akron Partnership's Blog
- 55g planted aquarium | Aquascapes
- animaldiversity2010 » Blog Archive » And I Will Not Come.
- Possible To The Repatriation Of Lai Chan – zelihahanim.com
- Russian Hole In Ground Darker Than Other Holes In Ground – The Awl
- swfloridarealestateforyou + Downstairs Was Admired As
: STREAM YX BLOG
- InFamous 2 Gang “The Militia” a Mixture of Klu Klux Klan and Batman | Ripten Video Game Blog
- Custom Knockout Holes in Plastic Electronic Enclosures | Polycase
- Growing Strawberries in the Home Garden | Nice Garden for Home
- Adobe Flash Player bug: Using nbsp HTML Entity in XML – Wolfsbeeren
- wall planters | mint
- What brush should I use for my eyeliner mixture? | MaDong Beauty
- Pitch and Putt: Top Five Par Three Holes In Golf | Internationaled
- Hanging Tomato Plants
- Tomato Hanging Basket
- Organic Fertilizer / Potting Soil | Green-Trust.Org
- Miracle-Gro 100042 1-1/2 pound Tomato Plant Food Reviews | GrassSeedBlog.com
- 1@#: Miracle-Gro Rose Food 5 lb. #1750223 :1@# » 1@#: Chailit.com Shopping Blog :1@#